Authors registration: July 1 – July 16, 2021
Authors’ Registration: At least one author of each accepted full paper/short paper/poster must register until July 16, 2021, the latest, so that their accepted submission appears in the Conference Proceedings published by IOS Press.
Authors’ registration fee: 200 €
- If you are the “registering author” for one or more full paper/short paper/ poster, please put its/their ID(s) in the corresponding field of the registration form so that your accepted submission(s) is/are included in the Conference proceedings.
- Co-authors of registered papers can attend the conference online free of charge. No registration is required through the NiDS2021 registration platform. However, co-authors intending to get the free-access, need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with their Name & Surname, Affiliation and ID of the registered paper, for the documentation of participant’s details.
- The fee for each paper is 200 €.
- In case of multiple paper registration, any of the co-authors of the paper can register as the registering Author.
- All fees include online participation in the Conference & IOS Press e-licenses for the Proceedings.
Registration & Payment Options
Click here to register now.
- All dates refer to the Pacific Time Zone.
- All costs refer to Euros (€).
- Registration will not be completed until payment is processed and confirmed.
- All fees include participation in the Conference & licenses for the Proceedings.
Participation Free of Charge
Participation in the Conference for people other than authors: Students, researchers and all other individuals interested in attending online the NiDS2021 Conference can participate free of charge without registering for the Conference. However, they should send the organizers an email (email@example.com) with their full names and affiliation in order to receive the corresponding link.
A certificate of participation in NiDS2021 will be sent, via email, after the end of the NiDS2021 Conference, to ALL REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS.
Registration Cancellation Policy / Refund
Authors whose papers are to be published cannot cancel their registration but may nominate an alternative person to present their paper.