Entropy (ISSN 1099-4300; CODEN: ENTRFG; IF: 2.494) is an international and interdisciplinary peer-reviewed open access journal of entropy and information studies, published monthly online by MDPI.
Entropy offers to NiDS2021 two types of sponsorship:
1. Money prize (300 CHF ~ 277 euros) to the Best Paper (the best paper will be the one having the highest ranking by the reviewers).
2. 20% discount for all the papers of the conference being extended by 50% and submitted to the Special Issue entitled “Interactive Artificial Intelligence and Man-Machine Communication” in Entropy journal. A short prospectus of the SI is given at the volume website, here. The official deadline for submission is 15 December 2021. However, you may send your manuscript at any time before the deadline. Once receive your submission, we will organize a very fast peer-review, and publish it immediately if accepted.
Entropy is an open access journal, free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
Entropy has high visibility, indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), MathSciNet, Inspec, PubMed, PMC, DBLP, and many other databases.
Impact Factor: 2.494 (2019) ; 5-Year Impact Factor: 2.530 (2019)
Sponsors can gain many benefits by participating in the NiDS2021 Conference depending on the type and size of sponsorship. In general Sponsors will:
- Get acknowledgement and network with renowned and influential scientists in the field of Intelligent Digital Systems from all over the world
- Present their company’s services and products to established opinion leaders and potential clients
- Explore potential partnerships with universities, research centers and educational institutions represented at the Conference
- Explore potential cooperation with the Institute of Intelligent Systems (iis-international.org) and/or other relevant bodies participating in the Conference on future research projects
- Explore potential business cooperation with other companies active in the the artificial intelligence community